Relationship Manager Back to Careers
Key Areas of Accountability:
• Acting as a Relationship Manager by offering value-added advice and guidance to customers and placing their needs at the forefront of all that we do.
• Responding to initial business enquiries, sourcing new customers, following up leads and meeting with business customers face-to-face.
• Growing sustainable revenues from existing customer portfolios and through targeted acquisition of quality new customers while minimizing risk.
• Keeping abreast of external factors influencing international and domestic business e.g. economic, cultural, geographical, procedural and regulatory requirements.
• Keeping up-to-date with the financial services market and banking products and services and marketing those that best meet your business clients needs.
• Building a network of business introduces in the local professional and business community
• Ensuring service excellence at all times
• Training and mentoring new junior staff
Skills and Competencies Requirements:
• A desire to find ways to continually improve the service delivered to customers
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills; an ability to communicate with impact, ensuring complex information is articulated in a meaningful way to wide and varied audiences
• Built effective networks across business areas, developing relationships based on mutual trust and encouraging others to do the same
• Experience of making prompt and practical business decision, even in times of ambiguity, considering various perspectives and taking responsibility for outcomes
• Experience of effectively using your knowledge of products, processes and risks to make fair and informed decisions that meet customers' needs
• A comprehensive understanding of risk management and proven experience of ensuring own/others' compliance with relevant regulatory processes
• A track record of effectively handling complex sales, to meet the needs of demanding customers, in a fair and ethical way
• Proficiency skill in Microsoft Office Application including Excel, Words and PowerPoint.
• Strong interpersonal and relationship skills
• Motivation, drive and commitment
• Having problem solving and analytical skills
• Team spirit
• Integrity and strong business ethics
• Good presentation skills
Experiences and Educational Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree is required; degree in Business/Banking Finance is preferable.
• Experience working in relevant environment/s, i.e. Business or Corporate Banking
• Past working experience in a relevant role, i.e. Relationship Management
Number Of Posts5
Job CategoryCorporate International Banking
Minimum Education LevelBachelor Degree