Product Development Manager Back to Careers
Key Areas of Accountability
• Manage product segment to ensure high selling opportunities.
• Provide guidance and support to Sales team and management to ensure sales objectives are met in the product.
• Develop product strategies together with senior management.
• Conduct competitive analyses (portfolio and pricing) with major competitors and provide feedback to the senior management
• Develop marketing strategy for the products to ensure correct communication.
• Assist the events and management team in raising awareness of the product.
• Identify key cross-selling opportunities across the various products.
Skills and Competencies Requirements
• Analytical, able to interpret numbers and view business plans with an open mind.
• Proactive and initiative.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal skills
• Team player with the ability to develop and maintain relationships with customers and branch managers and other stakeholders.
• Enthusiasm to learn and self-motivation.
• Ability to work under pressure and actively seek new opportunities.
• A ‘can-do’ positive attitude.
• Analytical and quick decision making skills.
Experiences and Educational Requirements
• Bachelor degree in any fields.
• At least 5 years related experience in product management or marketing position
• Strong command of spoken and written English and Burmese.
• Exposure in Myanmar market is essential.
• Strong knowledge of the demographics of the market.
Other Key Information
• Able to travel extensively within Myanmar and abroad.
Number Of Posts1
Job CategoryProduct Development
Minimum Education LevelBachelor Degree