Treasury Manager Back to Careers
Key Area of Accountabilities
• Foreign Currencies Rate Quotation and Trading.
• Check the market information for both local and Global market.
• Monitoring Market information in real time.
• Check Daily Foreign Nostro A/C balances & Forecast NOP position.
• Rate quote for Inward, Outward TT Transactions & other internal department expenses.
• Check the dealing slip vouchers with blotters.
• Check daily confirm customer buying, selling application form apply or not yet apply within T+2 days.
• Daily Payable, Receivable list send to the back office & daily reconcile with them.
• Daily FX buy sell total amounts, LC due & issue amounts add in the USD cash flow.
• Interbank transaction report.
• Monthly FX buy sell total, weighted average, CBM references & marker rate.
Requirement and Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, business or economics and Master Degree is more preferable.
• Minimum three to five years in banking experiences.
• Have problem solving and analytical skills.
• Ability to maintain confidential information.
• Have good communication with customers
• Ability to organize and prioritize different tasks and meet deadlines.
• Proficiency skill in Microsoft Office Application.
• Have proficiency skill in English.
• Have knowledge of FX, accounting & Finance; degree or diploma is more preferable and worldwide & local up to date news.
Number Of Posts7
Minimum Education LevelBachelor Degree