Treasury Executive (FX Market) Back to Careers
Key Areas of Accountability
• Daily inquiry Exchange Rates (Other Bank Rates & Market Rates Inquiry)
• AYA Exchange Rates Announcement (By E-mail to management and AYA Branches, By Telephone to AYA Exchange Counters, By Set up in AYA Notification)
• Market Weighted Average Rate (to Manager and Senior General Manager)
• Daily Products Service Report to EMO with using Excel.
• Accepting the application from customer and send to the back office.
• FX Dealing with customers & other banks
• Prepare total FX Buy & Sell weekly and monthly.
• Prepare and sort LC outstanding list. (to Senior General Manager)
Skills and Competencies Requirements
• Having will experience in FOREX trading.
• Having problem solving and analytical skills.
• Having excellent communication, negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
• Having knowledge of updated Market information.
• Ability to maintain confidential information.
• Ability to organize and prioritize different tasks and meet deadlines.
• Proficiency skill in Microsoft Office Application including Excel, Words and PowerPoint
• Using Thomson Reuters and Internet.
Experiences and Educational Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree is required.
• Diploma or certificate in related Field is required.
• Minimum five to three years of Sales & Marketing, Dealing in generalist experiences.
• FOREX Training
• English Language
• Banking Management Training
Number Of Posts2
Experience LevelExperienced Non-Manager
Minimum Education LevelBachelor Degree