Audit Manager Back to Careers
Key Areas of Accountability
• Plan, lead, and perform audits together with internal and co-sourcing team if any; analyze the results of audit work; prepare and review work papers to support conclusions; develop recommendations, summarize audit results, conduct entrance and exit meetings, draft audit reports together with co-sourcing team if any, and resolve outstanding issues.
• Determine purpose, scope and approach based on review of key processes and controls, evaluation of previous audits and findings, and interviews with branch/department manager to identify gaps and opportunities to explore through the assessment/audit.
• Provide supervision and advice to the Audit Executives/Team Members
• Conduct audit in accordance to the audit guidelines and make recommendations to improve process and/or procedures as needed to minimize exposure to risk and fraud.
• Build strong working relationships with branch/business unit/department management to ensure that bank risks are openly discussed and addressed with a focus on problem solving for the ultimate benefit of the bank.
• Track audit findings to ensure management adequately addresses identified risks and controls weaknesses in a timely manner.
• Ensure working paper is completed with proper indexing of supporting document
• Review and prepare draft audit report for the review of Audit Manager and Head of Internal Audit
• Keep abreast with Bank’s regulations and the Central Bank’s guidelines
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
Skills and Competencies Requirements
• Have the passion of the work of Internal Auditor
• Analytical, calm, and able to work with people of different character
• Good report writing skills
• Able to perform effective interview and information gathering
Experiences and Educational Requirements
• At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Banking
• At least 4 to 6 years of auditing experience or related field
• A professional certification in accounting or auditing such as CIA, CPA, and CA will be an asset.
• Conversant with MS Office Word, Excel application
• Basic English speaking/reading/writing skill will add advantage
Other Key Information
• Able to travel extensively within Myanmar
Number Of Posts7
Job CategoryInternal Audit
Minimum Education LevelBachelor Degree