IT Audit Manager Back to Careers
Key Areas of Accountability
• Develop and manage a formal IT Audit framework and annual plan.
• Assist Head of Internal Audit to develop IT audit techniques, perform risk analyses of areas in order to determine the frequency of audits. Continue to simplify and improve IT Audit processes.
• Lead in IT audits, IT project reviews, and IT audit work in audits of business processes, to identify and evaluate key operational risks and related controls.
• Provide input to management on the annual risk assessment and systems in scope.
• Assist Head of Internal Audit to work with management and other personnel in the design, application and assessment of internal controls to safeguard assets, ensure accuracy and completeness of financial and operations data and promote operational efficiency and effectiveness.
• Develop and present periodic reporting to Head of Internal Audit and Audit Committee.
• Assist in training and developing junior auditors.
• Perform related duties as required.
Skills and Competencies Requirements
• Must be able to lead and work within teams and independently to manage and execute multiple tasks/ projects in a dynamic work environment. Analytical, calm, and able to work with people of different character.
• Must be able to analyze and interpret information.
• Strong written and oral communication skills required.
• Must be goal and results oriented, able to demonstrate sound judgment and apply logical/critical thought processes when developing solutions.
• Must be able to maintain independence and objectivity in all aspects of position
Experiences and Educational Requirements
• At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems
• A professional certification in auditing such as CISA, CIA, CPA, or CA will be an asset.
• At least 5 to 6 years of experience working in an IT internal audit capacity or an IT operation-based function with strong and relevant risk and IT internal control related experience.
• Financial institution industry experience is desirable.
• Strong knowledge of technology risk management principles and an understanding of relevant standards
• Experience with IT concepts, business applications and related controls. This includes applications development, technology infrastructure (such as databases, operating systems, networks), information security, change management and business continuity planning & disaster recovery
• Conversant with MS-Windows and other related PC applications
Other Key Information
• Able to travel extensively within Myanmar
Number Of Posts3
Job CategoryInternal Audit
Minimum Education LevelBachelor Degree