IT Audit Executive Back to Careers
Key Areas of Accountability
• Participate in IT audits, IT project reviews, and IT audit work in audits of business processes, to identify and evaluate key operational risks and related controls.
• Identify and analyze complex issues, problems and improvement opportunities and develop conclusions and recommendations.
• Verify or review audit evidence, prepare audit plans, workpapers, findings, status reports and audit report.
• Perform follow-up reviews to ensure that appropriate corrective actions have been implemented by client management.
• Perform related duties as required.
Skills and Competencies Requirement
• Must be able to work within teams and independently to manage and execute multiple tasks/ projects in a dynamic work environment. Analytical, calm, and able to work with people of different character.
• Must be able to analyze and interpret information.
• Strong written and oral communication skills required.
• Must be goal and results oriented, able to demonstrate sound judgment and apply logical/critical thought processes when developing solutions.
• Must be able to maintain independence and objectivity in all aspects of position.
Experiences and Educational Requirements
• At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems
• A professional certification in auditing such as CISA, CIA, CPA, or CA will be an asset.
• At least 1 to 2 years of experience working in an IT internal audit capacity or an IT operation-based function with strong and relevant risk and IT internal control related experience.
• Financial institution industry experience is desirable.
• Strong knowledge of technology risk management principles and an understanding of relevant standards
• Experience with IT concepts, business applications and related controls. This includes applications development, technology infrastructure (such as databases, operating systems, networks), information security, change management and business continuity planning & disaster recovery
• Conversant with MS-Windows and other related PC applications.
Other Key Information
• Able to travel extensively within Myanmar
Number Of Posts2
Job CategoryInternal Audit
Experience LevelExperienced Non-Manager
Minimum Education LevelBachelor Degree