Credit Officer (Project Loan) Back to Careers
Key Areas of Accountability
• Process and assess project loan cases in line with loan application requirements
• Liaise with Legal Firms such as A&G, VDB Loi, etc. for credit facility terms and condition.
• Analyze applicants’ financial status, credit and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans
• Compile copies of loan applicants’ credit histories, corporate financial statements and other financial information.
• Liaise with assessors (local/ international) to ensure valuation on the collateral is in line with the market
Skills and Competencies Required
• Problem-solving and analytical skills
• Strong financial statement knowledge and legal document understanding
• Excellent communication, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
• Ability to maintain confidential information.
• Ability to organize and prioritize different tasks and meet deadlines.
• Proficiency skill in Microsoft Office Application including Excel, Words and PowerPoint
Experience & Education Required
• Graduate, Post-graduate preferred.
• Minimum 5 years of loan-related experience
• Have knowledge of title documents, laws and regulations
• Strong understanding of the current market
• Strong English Proficiency – especially familiar with legal terms preferred.
Other Key Information
• Able to travel within Myanmar
Number Of Posts1
Minimum Education LevelBachelor Degree