Senior Assistant Engineer Back to Careers
Key Areas of Accountability
• Planning the proactive maintenance schedules and Rowe duty list.
• Managing the implementation of job.
• Supervising the team members to safe in work.
• Monitoring and maintaining all breakdown cases in departments and all branches.
• Regular Maintenance of generators of all branches and Head office
• Recording the performance of team members and training the team members how to achieve their skills.
• Solving and ensuring the various kind of complain of all branches.
• Negotiation the contractors and the branches to solve the problems.
Skills and Competencies Requirements:
• Having problem solving and analytical skills.
• Coordination with the branches, departments and the contractors.
• Ability to maintain and install the electrical system, generator, fire alarm system, plumbing and sanitary system, air condition system, PABX system and MATV system.
• Negotiation with branches and contractors for the work.
• Solving team technical problem and employee requirement.
• Auto CAD 2D & 3D ( Intermediate Course)
• Basic skill in Microsoft Office Application including Excel, Work and Power Point.
• Having good communication with team and other related parties.
Experiences and Educational Requirements:
• Bachelor of engineering degree is required.
• Minimum five to six years of experiences in mechanical, electrical maintenance field and related field.
• Having Knowledge of updated in maintenance field, safety and banking operation.
• Diploma or certificate in Engineering Field is required (especially in M&E).
• Diploma or certificate in Safety & EI certificate is required.
• Certification of Myanmar Engineering Coucil (e.g RE Certificate)
Other Key Information
• Able to travel extensively within Myanmar and abroad.
• Able to work under pressure.
• Working well independently as well as team.
• Challenging myself to obtain the highest achievement.
• Good communication inter-personal, flexible and organizations.
Number Of Posts1
Job CategoryMaintenance & Engineering (M&E)
Experience LevelExperienced Non-Manager
Minimum Education LevelBachelor Degree