အဆောင်မှူး (Warden) Back to Careers
Key Areas of Accountability:
• Arranging the hostel rooms for the training separating males and females
• Ensuring all of the trainees get necessary hostels supports and takes them back when the training is finished.
• Taking care of opening and closing time of hostel entrance.
• Administering the home-return list of trainees during weekends and gazetted holidays.
• Taking care of maintenance matters during weekends and gazetted holidays; and reporting back to administration in-charge.
• Completing daily night-check attendance at hostels.
• Making sure all the trainees take records for sleeping at hostel
• Monitoring and reporting the emergency matters within hostels and hostel-stayed trainees.
• Checking the lights and air-conditioning system of male hostel rooms and classrooms.
• Maintaining the sustainability of hostel’s furniture and fittings and reporting to administration office if there are any damages to them.
• Monitoring the housekeeping activity at the end of every class.
• Taking care of medical issues of hostel-stayed trainees.
• Checking the hostel rooms and other hostel related materials at the end of training.
• Ensuring all the trainees follow the hostel’s rules and regulations
• Taking daily record for hostel check-in and check-out time of trainees
• Administering meals for trainees and monitoring the 24-hour water supply
• Keeping records for all of the hostel’s appliances and collecting ground record
• Taking record for “Lost and Found” stuffs from trainees when all the trainings are over and making sure to send/ give them back to the owner
Skills and Competencies Requirements:
• Good people management
• Strong communication skills
• Able to manage large group of people
• 24/7 availability to take duties and able to stay at the hostel during the training period
Experiences and Educational Requirements:
• Baccalaureate in any major of subject
• (3) or more years of working experience in administration
Number Of Posts1
Job CategoryHuman Resources/People
Experience LevelExperienced Non-Manager
Minimum Education LevelHigh School