Technician Back to Careers
Key Areas of Accountability:
• Checking and monitoring work progress
• Checking and solving lift maintenance
• Generator servicing (e.g.- 5KVA, 25KVA, 45KVA, etc.) up to 550KVA
• Planning and scheduling for generator servicing
• Having solving problem and analytical skills.
• Having high experiences in communications, negotiations and conflict resolution skills.
• Having ability to maintain and organize in self-decisions.
• Proficiency skill in Microsoft office, application, how to control maintain generator
• Having knowledge about M&E and our related field.
• Bachelor of Engineering
• Diploma in Engineering Field is required.
• Diploma or certificate in Safety is required.
• EI certificate is requires.
• Minimum two years in engineering field.
• Having good knowledge of M&E systems and services.
Other Key Information
• Able to travel around Myanmar.
• Able to work under pressure.
• Willing to learn new technology.
• Working well independently as well as team.
• Challenging myself to obtain the highest achievement.
• Good communication inter-personal, flexible and organization skills.
Number Of Posts2
Job CategoryMaintenance & Engineering (M&E)
Experience LevelExperienced Non-Manager
Minimum Education LevelBachelor Degree