Sr.Technician Back to Careers
Key Areas of Accountability:
• Checking and monitoring work progress and daily report the progress
• Trouble shooting short circuit fault etc…
• Checking and solving fire alarm system fault
• Servicing to various kind of generator (e.g.- 5KVA, 25KVA, 45KVA, etc..) up to 550KVA
• Estimate for M&E installation
• Solving emergency breakdown cases
• Helping other team member in their operation services (e.g.; PABX system, Air-con, Electrical, etc…).
• Having solving problem and analytical skills.
• Having high experiences in communications, negotiations and conflict resolution skills.
• Proficiency skill in Microsoft office, application, how to control maintain generator.
• Having knowledge about M&E and our related field.
• Holder in Bachelors of Engineering (EP).
• Diploma or certificate in Engineering Field is required.
• Diploma or certificate in Safety is required.
• EI certificate is requires.
• Minimum two years in engineering field.
Other Key Information:
• Able to travel around Myanmar.
• Able to work under pressure.
• Willing to learn new technology.
• Working well independently as well as team.
• Challenging myself to obtain the highest achievement.
• Good communication inter-personal, flexible and organization skills.
Number Of Posts2
Job CategoryMaintenance & Engineering (M&E)
Experience LevelExperienced Non-Manager
Minimum Education LevelBachelor Degree