Project Manager Back to Careers
Key Areas of Accountability:
• Facilitating in project implementations which are associated with card business.
• Assisting to Project Manager for the whole initiated project stage of those products launching periods.
• Finding out the issues/discrepancies and errors due to system or human errors to be run project smoothly.
• Supervising sub-team of administrative and Human Resources section for each case.
• Preparing Instructions/ Orders letter and Standard Operation Procedure to the respective departments and Branches for daily operations.
• Working in cooperation with all other departments in implementing policies, procedures and programs.
• Updating for new policies and regulations of each products regarding with payment associations.
• Providing trainings for each product to Branches and Channels which are concerning with card business.
• Reporting project status to Project Manager and Head of Department.
Skills and Competencies Requirements:
• Experience in an organization with a Card / Digital Payment
• 4-7 years working experience leading payment related projects
• Experience with the different components of a payment system
• Managing of payment system migration projects
• Have good team player skills and also individually work done
• Have interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills
• Having problem solving and strong analytical skills
• Having excellent communication, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
• Ability to organize and prioritize different tasks and meet deadlines
• Preferable if IT knowledge such as Programming, Database and Accounting
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science/engineering, or other technical discipline, or equivalent work experience required.
• Experience in term of Card / digital Payment issuing & Acquiring cycle (Plastic Cards, Ewallet, virtual, Payment terminal, Mobile… ) is preferable.
• Contributing/Supporting to operation team for card products, Product owner and assisting to Project Manager to implement new card products.
Number Of Posts2
Job CategoryCard and Payment Services
Minimum Education LevelBachelor Degree
DepartmentCard and Payment Services