Financial Controller Back to Careers
We are looking for an experienced financial controller, or comptroller, to undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, cost & Project accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures.
Key Areas of Accountability:
- Oversee all company accounts and accounting processes.
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Manage project CAPEX & OPEX within approved budgets by tracking transactions and project activities.
- Establish and implement financial reporting systems to comply with government regulations and management information requirements.
- Collaborate with external and internal auditors.
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
- Improve efficiencies and reducing costs across the business.
- Ensure compliance with statutory law and financial regulations.
- Develop financial reviews and provide cost control and financial management advice and financial reporting standards.
- Review all financial plans and budgets regularly to look for cost reduction opportunities.
- Report to the Senior-CFO & Deputy-CFO with timely and accurate financial information.
- Closing of monthly management accounts as per prescribed timeline.
- Motivate and lead finance team members.
- Manage corporate budgeting processes to ensure they are carried out and reviewed properly and report on variance analysis comparing budgets with actual.
- Monitor that all CAPEX & OPEX are on accordance with the policies and processes of the company for the acquisition, maintenance and disposals of assets as appropriate.
- Other responsibilities and tasks assigned by management from time to time.
- Keeping positive mindset in overcoming any challenges faced and being supportive team member.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Finance and Banking is preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as FC.
- Having sound knowledge in international financial reporting standards.
- Having knowledge of updated bank accounting is preferred.
- Having excellent communication skill, leadership skill, interpersonal skill, critical thinking and problem-solving skill.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Ability to organize and prioritize different tasks and meet deadlines.
- Having proficiency skill in English and Microsoft Office Application.
- Having knowledge of Accounting & Finance; degree or diploma in more preferable and worldwide & local up to date news.
Number Of Posts2
Job CategoryFinance & Account
Minimum Education LevelBachelor Degree
DepartmentFinance & Account