Motion Graphic Designer Back to Careers
• Receive and examine design requirements for each project
• Research various design techniques to provide accurate designs for requested animations
• Create multiple design drafts and collaborate with teams and stakeholders for final direction
• Use requested design tools, including physical and digital tools, to create initial designs
• Create and elaborate on storyboards for requested projects
• Use existing tools to draw final frames to be animated
• Utilize industry animation tools or methods to finalize animation projects
• Work collaboratively with other animators to ensure consistency and accuracy of animated designs
• 1-2 years of experience drawing, video editing and animating
• Experience using Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premiere.
• Experience implementing different animation styles, including traditional animation, 3D computer animation, 2D vector animation and others
• Animators use a range of techniques to make images appear to move, and most specialize in one of 2D drawn animation, 2D computer animation,
stop frame or stop motion animation and 3D computer generated (CG) animation.
• General computer literacy, including experience with common operating systems (Windows, MacOS).
• Strong desire and ability to work collaboratively to fulfill project demands
• Ability to work independently as needed
• Comfort presenting and explaining animations, storyboards and designs to stakeholders
• Significant attention to detail and patience to work carefully and efficiently
Number Of Posts1
Job CategoryMarketing & Branding
Experience LevelExperienced Non-Manager
Minimum Education LevelBachelor Degree
DepartmentMarketing & Branding