Product Development Executive Back to Careers
Monitor product performance regularly and report for any changes in the product performance. Provide insights on the growth trend and customer behavior.
Key Areas of Accountability:
• Provide guidance and support to Sales team and management to ensure sales objectives are met in the product.
• Conduct competitive analyses (portfolio and pricing) with major competitors and provide feedback to the senior management.
• Update the product managers on the movements of the product.
• Assist with the product dashboard presentation to the management.
• Assist the events and management team in raising awareness of the product.
Skills and Competencies Requirements:
• Analytical, able to interpret numbers and view business plans with an open mind.
• Proactive and initiative.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal skills.
• Team player with the ability to develop and maintain relationships with customers and branch managers and other stakeholders.
• Analytical and quick decision making skills.
• Bachelor degree in any fields.
• Strong in analytical applications such as Excel and dashboard reporting applications.
Number Of Posts1
Job CategoryProduct Development
Experience LevelExperienced Non-Manager
Minimum Education LevelBachelor Degree