Information Security Professional Back to Careers
Key Areas of Accountability
• Responsible for working in security Operation for network and system
• Provide & Monitor threat and vulnerability analysis as well as security services.
• Experience in security systems, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, antivirus software, authentication systems, log management, content filtering, etc.,
• Experience with network security and networking technologies and with system, security, and network monitoring tools.
• Analyze and establish security requirements for systems/networks.
• Perform vulnerability and networking scanning assessments
• Monitor network traffic for unusual activity
Skills and Competencies Requirements
• Ability to multi-task, prioritizes, and manages time effectively.
• Problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure
• Working within team base environment.
• Technical knowledge of database and operating system security.
Experience and Educational Requirements:
• At least a bachelor’s degree in IT / Engineering or related disciplines.
• Preferred Certifications (CCNA, CCNA/CCNP Security, CompTIA Security+, MCSE, CEH , OSCP)
• At least 3 years working in the security, Network, Firewall Administrator or equivalent knowledge.
• Diploma or certificate in IT Security is required.
• To maintain security rule firewall, network devices and server.
• Monitoring & analysis the SIEM and Anti-virus Security Center.
• Configure and support security tools such as firewalls, anti-virus software, patch management systems, etc.
Number Of Posts5
Job CategoryInformation Technology (IT)
Experience LevelExperienced Non-Manager
Minimum Education LevelBachelor Degree
DepartmentInformation Technology (IT)